FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- ARE YOUR PRODUCTS ALL NATURAL?
Products such as my shampoo and bubble bath bars contain surfactants, which are plant derived but not strictly natural.
Regardless of whether an ingredient is “natural” or not, it is always used in accordance with “safe usage” guidelines, and I would not include any ingredient that I would not comfortably use on myself or my family.
- DO YOUR PRODUCTS CONTAIN PRESERVATIVE?
- DO YOUR PRODUCTS CONTAIN ANIMAL INGREDIENTS?
- DO YOUR PRODUCTS CONTAIN PALM OIL?
- ARE ANY OF YOUR PRODUCTS TESTED ON ANIMALS?
- WHAT SORT OF PACKAGING DO YOU USE?
- ARE YOUR PRODUCTS SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE WITH ALLERGIES OR SENSITIVE SKIN?
I do not disclose exact formulations, but each of my products has a full list of ingredients available here on the website and on the product label. Please be aware that I use a variety of ingredients, including nut oils, and whilst I take all due care, I cannot guarantee zero cross-contamination.
I try to ensure that all of my products are gentle and safe for sensitive skin but I cannot guarantee that they will be suitable for each and every person. I offer several products free from colour and fragrance; these are a good starting point. If you do have concerns, it is advisable to patch test a small area of skin (inner arm or wrist) prior to general use.
As with any other skincare product, avoid contact with eyes and discontinue use if any irritation develops.
In the unlikely event that you do experience an adverse reaction to a product, please stop using the product IMMEDIATELY and seek medical advice if needed. Please notify Bubbles, Bears & Other Wares as soon as possible and if you can, supply a photograph of the product label along with when and where you purchased the product.
- WHY ARE MY SOAP BARS DIFFERENT SIZES OR COLOURS?
- WHY IS MY SOAP TURNING BROWN?
- HOW DO I CARE FOR MY SOAP?
- DO YOU OFFER CUSTOM ORDER OR WHOLESALE?
- I STILL HAVE QUESTIONS...